As a nonprofit that operates with the community’s support, we have a wish list of items that we need. We hope you will consider contributing one of these items as a purchased or used donation . These items range from small to large and are critical in order for us to provide support and care for wildlife. If any of these items are something you would like to donate, please contact us for details on the items.
- live box traps to capture wildlife in need of veterinary and/or rehabilitative care
- camera traps to investigate wildlife situations non-invasively
- used pickup truck or similar, capable of pulling a trailer regularly over Teton Pass
- medical veterinary supplies
- metal or plastic cages for rehabilitation of wildlife
- land, at least 2.5 acres, Wyoming or Idaho